Independence Weekend of Treats and Thrills in Badagry
There couldn’t have been better family and friend get-together than this ‘Independence Weekend of Treats and Thrills in Badagry.’ An eventful excursion into the rich history of ‘people of colour’ passed – accompanied – under the pristine skies and charming retreats of Badagry town.
Nigeria’s Independence Day, 2016, falls on a weekend. The following Monday is expected to be work-free day; meaning you’ll have a three-day break from the nerve-racking routine of life. Why won’t you want to enjoy the renewing benefits of a well arranged trip to Badagry?
Not just the breeding ground of civilisation, hardly has anyone visited without having a thing or two to take back home. Its well documented landmarks and monuments are not to be missed, if you have a soft spot for human enlightenment. Guess what? We’ll make each night have a unique feel of the high-spirited Badagry nightlife. Just when you think you’ve had enough, we will provide a whole heap more of leisurely activities to spice up the fun.
What’s in this ‘Independence Weekend of Treats & Thrills?’
- Enlightenment for all
- See the slave relics at Badagry Heritage Museum.
- Stop at some of the coveted tourist attractions of the town, like the ‘Agiya Tree Monument’ where Christianity was first preached, the ‘Point of No Return,’ the first storey building and primary school in Nigeria, Vlekete Slave Market and more.
- Board games (Scrabble, Ludo, Chess, etc);
- Ball games (table-tennis, volleyball, football;
- Card games (WHOT and more).